Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here's To The Non-Prolific!

OK, so I have not been keeping up with my blogging and I feel a tinge of guilt . In perusing a few others, I see some with daily updates and others with gargantuan gaps separating posts. I can live with that. Hey, Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks, celebrating July 1st and may all our American friends have a super 4th of July. Time to whip out the "Q" and gorge ourselves with burgers an beer. Back yards with plenty of funky music piping from those outdoor speakers. How sweet it is, as Jackie Gleason used to say. My dog gets in the mood as well - Zoe - she's great for cleaning up. Hot dos that fall on the grass are immediately claimed as free game and Zoe gobbles 'em down without remorse.

I'll be  back again sooner than later, promise, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment